We provide a comprehensive transportation of your personal goods via our Full Truck service. If you are relocating, let us help you transport anything from a single gift item to an entire household of unaccompanied personal belongings.
Through years of unparalleled service, Sky2c has developed a unique reputation for providing quality moving solutions for your personal goods in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
Why Should You Choose Our Full Truck Service?
You can minimize your transportation costs: Road freight is still the most economical means of transporting your goods nationwide. You goods are picked up from origin and driven directly to the destination without stopping at any other terminals. The cost of leasing trailer is included in the rates quoted.
You can have your cargo picked up and delivered at your doorstep – Relieve yourself of the burden of going to a specific place to send/receive your items because our trucks stop at your property and give you your goods straight to your hands! Our FTL service offers door to door transportation within the US, Canada & Mexico (subject to Customs Clearance from/to Canada & Mexico).
It is perfect for non-urgent orders – Road freight is the optimal choice if your shipment does not conform to a strict deadline and can wait for the transit time quoted
It enables flexibility – You can choose how you want to move your freight. Our trucks have a capacities ranging from 20′ to 53′ in length to accommodate larger orders.
It is best for non-urgent orders: Inter-modal transportation is the perfect choice if your cargo does not conform to a strict deadline and can wait for the transit time quoted
Procedure For Shipping Goods:-
Follow these steps for smooth order placement:
- Find out the trailer size that best accommodates your needs. We offer 48′ or 53′ trailers for this type of transportation.
- Determine your exact bill by providing us with origin & destination zip codes as well as any other special requirements such as:
- Packing, Loading & Unloading
- Multiple pickup points
- Wait periods exceeding 2 hours either at origin or destination points
We also provide trailers for an additional cost. Trailer sizes commonly available include 28′, 40′, 48′ & 53′ in length (Rates are offered on a per-trailer basis).
- We make the arduous process of moving as simple and convenient for you as we can. Our trailers are four feet from the ground and usually ramp-less. The trailer is brought to your premises for loading. No extra charges are payable if you wish to park the trailer at your residence for more than 2 hours. However additional charges are applicable if the driver is summoned at a different time for pick-up (Kindly check with your sales representative for this option)*
- Once your trailer is loaded, our driver transports it to the nearest rail ramp in the area, from where it is transported to another rail ramp that is closest to the destination. Upon arrival at the destination, your goods are drayed/transported by another driver to your destination address.
- We allow you a time period of 2 hours to unload your belongings from the trailer. Additional costs are applicable if you require more time or if the driver is asked to return at a later date or time(Kindly check with your sales representative for this option)*
- Goods must be properly packed before loading into trailer – It is integral for the safety of your consignment that you carefully pack your goods. Make sure to properly pack and mark your name, number and destination address on each box/carton/crate before handing your cargo over to us.
- Approval must be sought by your sales representative before any vehicle can be loaded – this is company policy.
- We take extreme caution to ensure your goods do not sustain any damage during the transportation process. Therefore we recommend that you ensure you’re goods are properly blocked and braced to avoid potential harm from shifting.
- We also handle perishable cargo and hazardous materials. Transportations of these goods is subject to prior approval.
If your cargo’s gross weight exceeds 40,000 Lbs, kindly get in touch with your sales representative for alternative solutions because most states have weight restrictions.
Approximate Transit Time:
- Within 500 Miles: 1 Day
- 500-1500 Miles: 2 Days
- 1500-2500 Miles: 3 Days
- 2500-4000 Miles: 4-5 Days
Please note that the transit times can vary from case-to-case. Contact your sales rep for more accurate information.
We assure a stress-free transportation of your personal goods through our impeccable, convenient and affordable service. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any further queries. Our sales representatives eagerly await to assist you! Whatever your needs may be, our highly trained staff is dedicated to providing the best tailor-made freight solutions that money can buy.