Payment Terms & Conditions
At Sky2C, we accept a wide variety of payment modes including cash, credit card, money order, cashier’s check, certified check, company check, traveler’s check and PayPal. To ensure prompt delivery of your shipment, payment must be made before the shipment and deliverables are received, until and unless prior arrangements for credit terms have been approved.
Payment by Check or Money Order
We accept payments via:
- Personal Checks
- Cashier checks
- Traveler’s checks
- Certified checks
- Company checks
- Money order
Checks or money orders should be made payable to Sky2C Freight Systems, Inc. You may also mail or courier your payment to our corporate headquarters address.
Sky2C Freight Systems, Inc.
4221 Business Center Drive
Suite # 5 & 6
Fremont, CA 94538
Payment by Cash, Credit Card, or Wire Transfer
We also accept cash payments. You may also make a deposit directly into our account, pay via credit card, or wire transfer the money. Bank account information can be obtained by calling or emailing us at your convenience. Contact us for more details.
Please note that credit card payments are subject to a processing fee. Details for this service fee are as follows:
- For transactions under $1,000: 4%
- For transactions exceeding $1,000: 3%
- We must to receive the credit verification from the bank before any orders are processed and delivered.
- If payment does not reach us in time or the credit does not get approved, Sky2C cannot be held responsible for any extra storage or incidental charges.
- Exceptions in delayed payment can be made after authorization from your sales representative.
- Any bounced checks or returned payments are subject to a fee of $25.
- If you have an established credit with Sky2C, your invoices should be cleared on or before the due date specified.
- In case of late payments, an interest at the rate of 18% will be applicable.
The customer hereby agrees that:
- Unless informed, failure in making the payments can result in a lien on future shipments. This will include storage charges along with security of subsequent shipments held pursuant to the Section 3051.5 of the California civil code.
- The California State Law will control any claim or controversy that may arise and the venue for any action between the two parties shall be limited to Alameda County, California.
- Customer also consents that should any claim be served outside of California in order to initiate arbitration in California, the claim be limited to litigation in a California small claims court.