Sky 2 C Freight Services will assist you in preparing all necessary documents to comply with international rules and regulations for international shipments. Our expert consultants can guide you on:
- Export-import rules and regulations and paper work
- Visa and passport requirements
- All shipping forms such as certificates of country of origin required by the customs authorities in all countries.
- LC from financial institutions.
- Translation, if necessary
- NAFTA-specific documents Sight Draft
- Bank Negotiations
- AES Filing / Shipper’s Export Declaration
- Legalizing documents from Embassy, Consular or Notarizing
- Pink Slip (Title) Validation from US Customs when Shipping Automobile or any other vehicle